Endura Hummvee Short
- Endura Hummvee Short
- Supplied with removable liner short
- 9/10'. Test Winner, MBR
|Grey/Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey/Black||Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey/Black||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Grey/Black||Small||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
|Olive||Extra Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Olive||Large||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Olive||Medium||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Olive||Small||Our Price £47.49 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura Hummvee Short
The Endura Hummvee Short has long been the benchmark in British baggies for biking.
The durable nylon fabric is very soft to the touch and easy wearing. Pockets aplenty mean you can often eschew bags when wearing Hummvee baggies. Stretch panels at the back and sides mean Endura Hummvees fit perfectly.
- DWR (durable water repellency)-treated soft-hand-but-durable nylon outer short with side-zipped ventilation.
- Two zipped hand pockets, cargo pocket and zipped mobile phone pocket carry all you might need.
- Two rear map pockets with velcro tabs.
- Seamless stretch inner leg panel.
- The extra wide elastic waistband and the stretch lower back panel, facilitated by a nylon, adjustable mountaineer's belt, keep these shorts in place.
- Side zipped ventilation.
- Velcro lower leg adjusters.
- Zip fly with metal button waistband closure.
- Supplied with light-padded, detachable Clickfast 6-panel liner short.
- The soft Lycra mesh inner short is more breathable than the alternative - wearing baggies over Lycra shorts.
- Clickfast means that the liner short's wide elastic waistband has 4 sets of Clickfast poppers that mate perfectly with the outer short's waistband.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees C.
- 580g - we checked a pair of large Endura Hummvee Shorts (with liner shorts) at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2016.
'In terms of features, the Endura Hummvee are streets ahead of the competition, thanks to six pockets, two thigh-vents, waist and leg adjusters, a key fob and a belt... These are feature-rich, hardwearing, great value trail baggies. 9/10'.
Test Winner, MBR (Mountain Bike Rider) magazine.
'Endura's Hummvee range is all about offering authentic cycle clothing performance in a more low-key style you can feel comfortable wearing off the bike too.'
|Grey/Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205371856|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|