Endura Helium Jacket
- Endura Helium Jacket
- Extra light breathable waterproof cycling jacket
- 4/5 Cycling Plus
|White||Large||Our Price £85.49 RRP £89.99||In Stock|
|White||Medium||Our Price £85.49 RRP £89.99||In Stock|
|White||Small||Our Price £85.49 RRP £89.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura Helium Jacket
A mere 280g, this super-light breathable waterproof cycling jacket is aptly named.
- The Helium is part of Endura's FS260-Pro range of better quality clothing.
- Athletic, streamlined fit for riders who like to go faster.
- The 2.5-layer breathable waterproof nylon fabric is ultra compact so the jacket packs down small for transit.
- The black panels (underarms, wrists, side hems and chin guard) you'll see in the photo are a stretch softshell fabric, which confers a streamlined fit that doesn't constrict - no need for Velcro tabs or waist cord pulls to keep it snug.
- The asymmetric front zipper is a genius touch because its zipper locker is positioned on the side of the high neckline, so it won't constrict the Adam's apple.
- A stormflap beneath the full front zip reinforces the jacket's watertight properties.
- The high collar with waterproof stretch chin guard keeps the elements at bay.
- The concealed side-entry zipped rear pocket will take a wallet and a phone and it has a media port for a headphone cable.
- A toggle on the pocket zip makes it easy to pull.
- Reflective piping on shoulders (front and back) and reflective stripes on the wrists enhance night-time visibility, while sparing you the utility services look.
- The extra wide (30mm) stretch waistband with internal silicone grippers keep the jacket in place.
- Breathability Rating: 15,000g.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm.
- Only 280g (we weighed a large version of the Endura Helium Jacket). To put this weight into perspective some waterproof jackets weigh more than a kilo.
'The Helium has been part of Endura’s range for at least a decade... it worked brilliantly at the start of the decade and still works well today. It’s full of features you’ll find on pricier jackets – taped seams, stretch panels, an asymmetric zip and, of course, excellent waterproofing... and way cheaper. It’s a bit of a cross-over jacket, well-regarded in mountain bike circles, too. And we like the drawcord in the neck and the small rear pocket. Score: 4/5.' Cycling Plus - Helium Jacket Review.
'Great jacket that does everything a Gore jacket does but at a cheaper price.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|