Endura Glengoyne Jersey
- Endura Glengoyne Jersey
- Whisky-themed CoolMax cycling jersey
- For cyclists who like a dram
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £56.99 RRP £59.99||In Stock|
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £56.99 RRP £59.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £56.99 RRP £59.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £56.99 RRP £59.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £56.99 RRP £59.99||In Stock|
Endura Glengoyne Whisky Jersey
Perhaps a fitting top for more mature riders who take their time, this jersey sports the legend UNHURRIED SINCE 1833 underneath the GLENGOYNE whisky logo. (Glengoyne take pride that their whisky takes longer to distill than any other Scottish single malt.)
Equally fittingly, like Glengoyne whisky, this top was conceived and handmade in Scotland.
A perfect gift for the cyclist who enjoys a dram, the Endura Glengoyne Whisky Jersey comes supplied in a perfect facsimile of a whisky box.
- Like a great malt, this top is made from the finest ingredients - a stay-dry CoolMax blend - to help ensure you’ll be sitting in comfort when you stop to enjoy your post-ride nip.
- CoolMax is revered as one of the fastest wicking and fastest drying fabrics out there.
- Wearing a CoolMax cycling jersey makes hill climbing a less clammy experience than it can be if you rode in, say, a cotton t-shirt.
- As well as helping you keep your cool, CoolMax feels silky soft against the skin.
- The extra long zip helps you regulate your temperature.
- This zip is concealed so it doesn't break up the GLENGOYNE logo
- The three open-access rear pockets reassure you that for all its novelty value, the Endura Glengoyne Whisky Jersey is an authentic cycling top.
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205398099|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|