Endura FS260-Pro Nemo Glove
- Endura FS260-Pro Nemo Glove
- Best neoprene cycling glove
- Rated 5/5 by both triathlon and MTB magazines
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Hi-Viz Green||Extra Large||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Hi-Viz Green||Large||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Hi-Viz Green||Medium||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
|Hi-Viz Green||Small||Our Price £26.59 RRP £27.99||In Stock|
Endura FS260-Pro Nemo Glove
Looking for a glove that is thin and light so it doesn't compromise grip and 'feel', but it still isolates your hand from the worst of the weather?
The Endura FS260-Pro Nemo Glove is neoprene.
Like a wetsuit for the hands, these gloves will keep them warm and dry.
- The gloves are 90% neoprene / 10% nylon.
- Neoprene delivers a snug, super-stretch, second-skin fit and a pleasant light-cushioned feel.
- Like a wetsuit, these gloves will trap any water that seeps into them: then heat from your body will naturally raise the temperature of this thin layer of water to keep your hands toasty.
- Smooth, wicking terry inner.
- Embossed silicone grippers cover the whole of the palm and the front of the fingers to ensure a non-slip grip.
- The cuff is long and deep. Being neoprene, it slips on snug: no Velcro closure required.
- A reflective flash on the outside of each hand and large black reflectives on the back of both hands help ensure hand signals are seen, and that you're spotted by the crosstown traffic.
Should you mislay these gloves and go searching for them, the kids might help you out if you explain that you're finding Nemo.
'These are the favourites of our northern test crew. The stretchy neoprene is thin enough to avoid hand ache and stay comfortable on longer rides or even through cyclo-cross races. There's plenty of all weather bar grip too... they insulate extremely well, even in damp... Well priced and well made too.'
Triathlon Plus magazine: 5/5.
'These superb Endura “wetsuit style” Neoprene gloves actually harness wetness as a weapon against cold... the Nemos will keep your digits genuinely roasting hot. Unlike other Neoprene gloves we’ve tried, a clever cut and just the right thickness of material means they don’t crush your hands into arm pumping agony. They’re durable with silicon patterns on the palm for control even on sodden, muddy grips.'
What Mountain Bike magazine: 5/5.
|Hi-Viz Green||Extra Large||5055205376653|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|