Endura FS260-Pro Knitted Oversock
- Endura Knitted cyclists' oversocks.
- Protects your posh cycling shoes.
- Adds an extra layer of insulation.
|Black||Large/Extra Large||Our Price £12.34 RRP £12.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small/Medium||Our Price £12.34 RRP £12.99||In Stock|
Endura Knitted Oversocks
Slipped over the shoe, the Endura Knitted Oversock offers an extra layer of insulation and helps kill chills.
Endura Knitted Oversock are definitely worth considering if you own vented road race shoes, which are so neat-fitting, they leave no room for wearing an extra pair of socks when it's cold.
- Endura Knitted Oversock's durable, knitted 79% Nylon / 21% Elastane/Lycra close-fitting construction adds little bulk to your shoes and improves aerodynamics - something you can't always say about regular overshoes.
- As well as reducing wind chill, oversocks help protect your shoes from dirt and mud and keep your uppers looking pukka.
- Endura Knitted Oversocks are therefore an inexpensive means of protecting your investment when a pair of road shoes can set you back £100-£200.
- Reinforced sole openings enable cleat access.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|