Endura FS260-Pro Bibknicker II
- Endura FS260-Pro Bibknicker II
- Cycling bib 3/4s
- Deluxe Italian synthetic chamois
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £80.74 RRP £84.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £80.74 RRP £84.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £80.74 RRP £84.99||In Stock|
|Black||Small||Our Price £80.74 RRP £84.99||In Stock|
Endura FS260-Pro Bibknicker II
FS260 is Endura code for more performance-oriented athletic-fit bike-wear, whose non-constricting non-flap fit is designed to help you go faster.
So it goes with Endura FS260-Pro Bibknicker II - an especially deluxe pair of bib 3/4s
- The heavier weight stretch fabric is extra supportive, fast wicking and hard wearing.
- Endura 600 Series Pad is a very deluxe Italian synthetic chamois with an antibacterial finish.
- Computer cut, this CVP (Continuously Variable Profile) stretch pad has just enough gel padding where required.
- Fully flatlocked seams and multi-panel anatomic construction (with seamless inside leg) for strength and comfort.
- Stretch reflective piping on thighs and rear.
- Silicone gripper hems for secure and comfortable fit.
- The armholes and bib are Lycra bound for even more comfort.
- Rear pocket.
- UPF 50+ protection against harmful rays.
- Ingredients: 68% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 9% Elastane.
Men’s 600 Series Gel Chamois
The updated 600 series Italian stretch pad features ‘Continuously Variable Profile’ (CVP) technology and is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort. A TRS perforated foam ’dermis’ layer is positioned under the face for improved blood-flow and wicking especially on longer rides (4 hours and more). Super-soft fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish. Front mesh panel improves air circulation and anatomic 3D shape.
3/4s come highly recommended because they offer more freedom of movement than full-legged longs, yet more coverage than shorts. Most crucially, 3/4s offer knee protection (chilled knees can become sore knees). Also, some people who feel self-conscious going around in shorts feel perfectly comfortable wearing 3/4s.
'The latest Pro IIs feature a dense, woven Lycra which offers a supportive fit and ample protection from early morning chill. The biggest improvement though is the new 600 series pad. It's a multi-thickness, high density foam pad, and although it's quite large, its complex shape easily forms to your body. Comfort levels are spot on and we've been hugely impressed with the hardwearing fabric. At £75 these represent great value for money.' 4/5.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|