Endura Women's FS260 Pro Bibshorts
|Black||Large||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||Small||Our Price £75.99 RRP £79.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura FS260 Pro Bib Shorts Women's
A bib short specifically designed for women.
There is a general consensus that when it comes to Lycra cycling shorts, bibs are best - until you need to stop for a pee, and you are obliged to remove every outer layer to access the bib straps. Endura ingeniously overcome this drawback with their DS drop seat, which is perfectly described in this 220 Triathlon review.
'When it comes to cycling shorts, most cyclists agree that bib versions offer the most comfortable fit - yet the majority of women still ride in non-bib shorts because the available bibshorts offer does not meet their specific needs.
With this in mind, Endura has now developed the brand-new Wms FS260-Pro Bibshorts DS – its discrete and functional drop-seat (DS) zipped construction on thighs allows access for comfort breaks without having to fumble about with the bib straps, saving time and effort and allowing you to keep up with the guys.
These bibshorts are a must-have for any competitive female cyclist. The zip is integrated into the seam line of the thighs that leads all the way around the back. This means that you don’t see the zip, apart from the small zip pullers, because it looks like a regular seam – a neat, clean, discrete solution! During comfort breaks, the zip can easily be opened all the way around the lower back, without having to take off the bib straps, and without having to remove any clothing layers.
The lightweight mesh upper bibs with high-cut back and Lycra bound armholes leads the straps down the side of the torso for maximum comfort on the female form. The broad silicone hem gripper prevents unsightly over-compression on the thigh while keeping the shorts from riding up.
Made out of a performance supportive stretch fabric with durable exterior and fast wicking inner, the Wms FS260-Pro Bibshorts DS feature the Wms 600-Series stretch gel pad and selectively flatlocked seams for ultimate comfort.'
- The lower half - the shorts part - is made in a durable, supportive, fast wicking stretch fabric.
- Unique drop-seat (DS) zipped panel facilitates comfort breaks.
- Wide silicone hem grippers keep the lower legs in place without over-compressing the thighs.
- The upper bib is a lighter weight stretch mesh fabric to help prevent overheating.
- The female-friendly design guides the straps down the side of the torso rather than the front.
- Lycra-bound armholes make for an excellent fit.
- Flatlocked seams enhance comfort and longevity.
- Reflective thigh logos never go amiss.
Bibs are not just for babies
If you have never experienced the perfect fit of bib cycling shorts, longs or 3/4s, you're missing out. The benefits of bibs are legendary in cycling circles. Why do you think the majority of pros wear bib shorts - even in the middle of summer Tours?
The benefits of bibs:
- No need for a potentially constricting waist band to keep them in place.
- Full lower back coverage to prevent the risk of chilled kidneys.
- No chance of them riding down one millimetre when the waistband gets senile.
- With the garment thus kept perfectly in place, no chance of the saddle nose hooking up the front of your shorts or longs as you manoeuvre on or off your bike seat.
- And remember when tradesmen all wore dungarees? No chance of revealing "builder's crack".
EnduraJust like the Bike Co-op, Endura bicycle clothing is designed in Scotland: made for cyclists all over the world. Free UK delivery on orders over £20.
See all Women's Shorts - Tight Fitting & Bib Shorts from Endura
See all products from Endura
See all Women's Shorts - Tight Fitting & Bib Shorts
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|