Endura Equipe Classics Jacket
- Endura Equipe Classics Jacket
- Most sophisticated cycling top ever?
- Waterproof fabric S/S top + arm warmers
|Black||Extra Large||Our Price £69.99 RRP £139.99||In Stock|
|Black||Large||Our Price £69.99 RRP £139.99||In Stock|
|Black||Medium||Our Price £69.99 RRP £139.99||In Stock|
Endura Equipe Classics Jacket
Developed and tested in conjunction with the Movistar Team, the Endura Equipe Classics Top is possibly the most sophisticated cycling top we have ever had the pleasure to offer.
This top is so named because it was developed for spring classics where the temperatures can drop from 25 degrees C to sub zero in one hour. To quote Endura, who are based a few miles from our Edinburgh head office, 'If you think the spring classics are bad, try Scotland!'
The Endura Equipe Classics falls into a category we call a jersey / jacket. It combines the stretchy, flexible no-flap fit of your favorite cycling jersey with the weather protection of a technical breathable waterproof.
First thing you notice about the Endura Equipe Classics is the fact that it is short sleeved. However it comes with a pair of arm warmers that perfectly match the top's cut, design and materials.
As is the Endura way, the Endura Equipe Classics Jacket comes at a more approachable price than you might expect to pay for a truly professional-quality piece of cycling kit.
- Its high-stretch softshell fabric is lightweight, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- The underarm panel is an extra soft, breathable Roubaix fabric which truly combines comfort with performance.
- The extra long drop tail is fluro yellow and boasts a big Luminite reflector, just where it will get spotted.
- On the same token, the silver/grey sublimated Equipe swirls on the sides of the jacket and the arm warmers are 'stealth reflective' and light up when shone upon.
- The full-length zip is very substantially lined.
- Cosy touch 2-layer collar for extra comfort and longevity.
- The three XL (up to 23 x 24cm) open rear pockets feature laser-cut drain holes at the bottom and are elastic bound at the top so you'll keep its contents.
- Weight: 390g - based up weighing an Endura Equipe Classics Jacket in extra large at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|A top for all seasons...especially in Scotland! Damning that I have to buy this top in June and disappointing that I didn't buy this top before! Breathable, windproof, comfortable. I didn't have to take a rain jacket with me on rides. Perfect for spring / autumn rides - even better for terrible summer rides! Is it a jersey or is it a jacket? Still don't know! Do know it controls the weather. Recommended.|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|