Endura Convert II Jacket
|Black||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £49.99 RRP £74.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Endura Convert 2 Jacket
Once you acquire a jacket this good, you'll find it easier to convert to year-round all-weather cycling.
- Lightweight 2.5-litre performance waterproof/breathable fabric.
- Waterproof snap-down zip pullers on arms allow conversion to a gilet (you can then stow the arms in the jacket's rear pocket) with a mesh back panel.
- High neck keeps the elements out.
- Cross-shoulder vents.
- Twin front pockets.
- Waterproof zip rear pocket.
- 360 degree reflective prints and piping visible.
- Hem and cuff adjusters.
- The Endura Convert 2 Jacket folds into its own rear pocket, which boasts frame loops so you can carry it on your bike.
- Endura Sizing Guide.
'A great jacket and an equally great gilet for not a lot of dough. 9/10.'
Endura are based in Livingston, near Edinburgh. It therefore feels natural for us to regard Endura as not just a supplier and more as a partner. This relationship goes way back to 1994, when Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op was the first bike shop in Britain to sell Endura clothing.
Today, thanks in part to the success of their Racing Team, Team NetApp-Endura, and their appointment as clothing supplier for the Movistar WorldTour Team, Endura cycle clothing is admired far beyond the UK. The fact that demand for their clothing is soaring in the highly competitive markets of Germany and the USA is testament to Endura’s ability to deliver high quality cycle clothing that is very good value for money.
See all Rainwear - Jackets & Hoods from Endura
See all products from Endura
See all Rainwear - Jackets & Hoods
|Black||Extra Extra Large||5055205311630|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|