Ebco means Electric Bike Corporation. UCL is their Urban Commuter Ladies bike. The Ebco UCL-10 is therefore a British-designed ladies hybrid bike with electric motor power assist.
- High grade T6 aluminium alloy frame.
- Easy-on-easy-off step thru design.
- Front wheel drive (FWD) has some benefits over a rear wheel drive motor. A FWD electric bike feels more balanced front-to-rear than a rear wheel drive bike. Also, should you ever have to fix a puncture, a motorised front wheel tends to be easier to remove and refit than a rear wheel.
- TRANZX PST 250 watt 36 volt brushless high-torque electric front hub motor matched to an RPM sensor.
- The 36V 8.8AH (316WH) Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is mounted to the rear rack.
- The TranzX LED handlebar-mount computer makes it easy to select from four levels of power support so you can enjoy an optimal balance of motor assistance versus run time.
- 26 inch (mountain bike size) alloy wheels - no problem sourcing spare tyres and tubes in future.
- Kenda 26 inch hybrid tyres with iron cap puncture resistant belt.
- Reliable Shimano Tourney 7-speed gearing with easy-to-use Revoshift (twist grip) shifter.
- Equally reliable Tektro V-brakes.
- Ergonomic contact points - handlebars and grips - this bike was made for comfort.
- Battery range: 30-40 miles on eco mode on moderate terrain.
- Recharge time: 5-6 hours.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 27kg.
'Ground breaking quality at an affordable retail price the Urban Commuter 10 is suitable for both commuters and leisure riders making it the ideal introduction to the superb world of modern e-bikes. The UCL-10 has a low step frame for ease of access and a comfort, enjoyable riding experience. This e-bike qualifies for purchase under the government cycle to work scheme.'
|Frame||Frame: low step - High grade aluminium 6061-T6 frame|
|Fork||Fork: Rigid forks|
|Electric Motor||Electric Motor: TranzX PST 36volt 250 watt brushless high torque front hub motor|
|Sensor||Sensor: RPM sensor|
|Controller||Controller: Precise integrated motor controller|
|Display||Display: TranzX PST DP06 display indicating battery charge status and 4 levels of power support.|
|Battery||Battery: Latest technology 36V 8.8AH (316WH) Lithium-ion battery|
|Range||Range: 30-40 miles depending on level of assistance, load and terrain|
|Charger||Charger: 36V TranzX charger with UK plug|
|Recharge Time||Recharge: Time 5-6 hours from flat|
|Gears||Gears: Shimano Tourney 7 speed derailleur|
|Gear Shifting||Gear Shifter: Shimano Revoshift 7 speed shifter|
|Chain||Chain: 7 speed KMC chain|
|Chainset||Chain Set: Aluminum chain set|
|Cassette||Cassette: 7 speed Shimano freewheel|
|Pedals||Pedals: VP resin comfort pedals|
|Bottom Bracket||Bottom Bracket: Sealed|
|Brakes||Brakes: Tektro V-brakes front and rear|
|Brake Levers||Brake Levers: TranzX PST brake levers with safety motor cut off switch|
|Rims||Rims: Weinmann rims|
|Spokes||Spokes: Stainless steel spokes|
|Tyres||Tyres: Kenda 26" tyres with iron cap puncture resistant belt|
|Innertubes||Inner Tubes: 26" inner tubes with Schrader (car type) valves|
|Handlebars||Handlebars: Ergonomic comfort handle bars|
|Grips||Grips: Ergonomic comfort grips|
|Stem||Stem: Fixed aluminium stem|
|Seat Post||Seat Post: 30.0mm dimension aluminum seat post|
|Seat Clamp||Seat Clamp: Allen key secured seat clamp|
|Saddle||Saddle: EBCO comfort foam saddle|
|Carrier||Carrier: Rear aluminum carrier with 25kg load capacity with elastic securing straps|
|Reflectors||Reflectors: Reflective system and reflective side wall tyres|
|Mud Guards||Mud Guards: Front and rear full mud guards|
|Chain Guards||Chain Guard: Half chain guard|
|Stand||Stand: Side kick stand|
|Bell||Bell: Alloy flick bell|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|