|264mm||£0.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|266mm||£0.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|268mm||£0.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|280mm||£0.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
DT Swiss Revolution Spokes
A lighter weight extreme butted spoke
- 14 / 17 gauge, the DT Swiss Revolution Spoke is 1.5 mm thick in the centre to save the greatest amount of weight: 2 mm thick at the end where strength is needed.
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal.
- The shortest possible butts are used to save even more weight.
- DT Swiss Revolution Spokes are made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength.
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength.
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT brass nipples.
- Approx Weight: 283g for 64 x 264mm length spokes (64 plain-gauge spokes weigh around 444g).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|