DT Competition DB Stainless Steel Spokes
|Black||254mm||£1.19||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||255mm||£1.19||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||266MM||£1.19||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||290MM||£1.19||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black||294MM||£1.19||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
DT Competition DB Stainless Steel Spokes - Black
This DT Swiss double butted stainless steel spoke is a first choice with many a wheelbuilding wiz.
- 14/15 gauge cold-forged construction means that each spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the middle to save weight: 2 mm thick at each end to reinforce the spoke where it's most stressed.
- Fine X5 stainless steel construction with chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength.
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke. This preserves the grain of the material to maximise strength.
- The black finish is courtesy of a durable electro-chemical treatment which does not weaken the spoke.
- Supplied with nipple.
- 191 grams for 32 x 264mm length spokes.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|