Crud Racepac 29ER
|Black||Our Price £20.69 RRP £22.99||In Stock|
Crud RacePac 29er
Front and rear mudguard set, optimised for 29er mountain bikes based on the observation that a 29 inch tyre will throw up more crud than a 26 inch tyre.
- Wider and 13cm / 5 inches longer than the guards in Crud's Urban RacePac.
- The rear mudguard's bracket has been beefed up to minimise flex and to make it easier to fit.
- The rear mudguard comes with shims so you should be able to fit it to any diameter of seatpost.
- The rear guard is simple to fit with a 5mm Allen key.
- The front crudcatcher fits to the frame down tube.
- If your frame has eyelets (like a Revolution or a Whyte mountain bike does) you can bolt the front guard directly onto the frame.
- The front guard comes with the a pair of 'hoover bands' to strap it onto frames sans eyelets.
- Although they are more minimal than traditional mudguards with metal stays, Crud RacePac guards fend off a surprising amount of wheel spray.
- Crud guards are mounted proud of the wheels so they won't get snagged by mud, snow, branches and heather, as traditional mudguards with stays can.
CrudBuy your UK-designed Crud mudguards for mountain bikes and road bikes online or instore at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. Free delivery on orders over £20.
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific from Crud
See all products from Crud
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|