- The first name in MTB front mudguards, evolved and improved.
- Fits almost any bike.
- 10/10: MBR magazine.
|Black||Our Price £8.99 RRP £9.99||In Stock|
The first name in MTB mudguards has continually evolved and is now in its second decade of production.
- The Crud Catcher attaches to the frame's down tubes with a couple of 'Hoover bands'. (Or better still, it can be Allen-bolted to frames such as Revolution Cuillin and Courier which boast the appropriate down tube eyelets.)
- This arrangement positions the Crud Catcher miles away from the tyres and brakes, thus eradicating the clearance problems associated with conventional mudguards mounted with metal stays.
- Despite its minimalism, the Crud Catcher does an amazingly good job of keeping mud off your eyes or glasses.
- The latest model has a protective rubber frame pad between the frame and the guard.
- 'Soft Nose' - this malleable grey section of the guard butts against the fork crown for a neater fit and even more effective crud catching.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Only 86g.
CrudBuy your UK-designed Crud mudguards for mountain bikes and road bikes online or instore at Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op. Free delivery on orders over £20.
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific from Crud
See all products from Crud
See all Mudguards - Clip on & Off Road Specific
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|