Crazy Stuff Bicycle Bell
- Crazy Stuff Bicycle Bell Black Dragon
- If you young one doesn't love this...
- Alloy ping bell for kids' bikes
|Black Dragon||£5.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|White Shark||£5.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Crazy Stuff Bicycle Bell Black Dragon
This alloy ping bell is encased in a dragon's head. If your young one doesn't love this Black Dragon bell, we'll be very surprised.
- Ring, ring -helps teach children good pavement cycling manners.
- Designed in Denmark by Zdenko Oliver Santini.
- Fits easily to most kids' bike handlebars (all you need is a Phillips screwdriver).
'Crazy Stuff bicycle bells are fun, but also dangerous. You have to poke your finger into the mouth of the dragon to ring the bell. Do you dare?'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|