Continental Ultra Gator Skin Duraskin Tyre
|700*23||Our Price £29.69 RRP £32.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|700*25||Our Price £29.69 RRP £32.99||In Stock|
Continental Ultra GatorSkin Duraskin Tyre
The Continental Ultra Gator Skin Duraskin is a very durable puncture-resistant tyre that does not compromise grip. (Usually longevity = hard tread = poor grip.)
- DuraSkin polyamide carcass helps prevent snakebite punctures.
- Kevlar sub-tread helps prevent regular punctures.
- 170tpi casing for supple handling.
- Slick tread for low rolling resistance.
- Weight: 310-320g - based upon weighing a 700x23 and a 700x25 Continental Ultra Gator Skin Duraskin Tyre at Bike Co-op HQ in January 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|