Continental Race King Racesport Folding Tyre
|Black Chili||27.5*2.2||Our Price £27.99 RRP £49.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Continental Race King RaceSport Folding Tyre
Looking for a fast, lightweight, low rolling resistance XC mountain bike tyre? The Continental Race King Racesport Tyre is two-times World Championship proven by Irina Kalentieva.
The Race King Racesport Tyre features Continental's unique Black Chili tread compound. This mix of grippy natural rubbers, long-life synthetic rubbers and nanometric carbon particles creates a tread that boasts 26% lower rolling resistance, 30% better grip and 5% increased longevity compared with Conti's previous best Activated Silica Compound.
- The RaceSport 3-ply 180 tpi rubber-lined carcass is very robust and a measured 30% more puncture resistant than Continental's famous Supersonic tyre range.
- The Continental Race King RaceSport tyre's low-profile tread pattern with closely-spaced knobs is fast rolling on hard, dry surfaces and grippy when required.
- Folding bead.
- Recommended inflation range: 50-65psi.
- Handmade in Korbach, Germany.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 445g (26 x 2inch).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|