Continental Mountain King II Ust Tyre
|Black||26*2.4||Our Price £30.99 RRP £49.99||In Stock|
Continental Mountain King II UST Tyre
Mountain King II is Continental's all-round trail tyre suitable for XC, trail, all-mountain and freeride. This 26x2.4 UST version of the Continental Mountain King II is especially fit for extreme riding on long travel rigs.
- Sturdy rectangular lugs for improved cornering performance.
- Continental's Black Chili tread compound is a unique mixture of grippy natural rubbers, long-life synthetic rubbers and nanometric carbon particles. The resulting Black Chili tread boasts 26% lower rolling resistance, 30% better grip and 5% increased longevity compared with Conti's previous best Activated Silica Compound.
- Extra tough 3-ply / 330 tpi carcass.
- Folding bead.
- Handmade in Korbach, Germany.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 880g.
TPI refers to the tyre casing's thread per inch count. The more threads per inch the better. A tyre with a higher TPI will be more supple. Most production bikes come with tyres around 30 TPI. Better bikes with 60 TPI tyres. High-end £1,000+ bikes usually have 120 TPI tyres. Pro racing tyres can be 300-500 TPI.
'The Mountain King rules the Rockies. The Mountain Kings spiky intermediate design suits many riding conditions wet or dry. The 2.4 model will also appeal more extreme riders on longer travel machines. For those who believe in the benefits of tubeless MTB tyres Continental offer the all-rounder the Mountain King, ready for XCs, marathons, tours and mountainous trail weekends.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|