Cervelo S3 Ultegra '16
|Black/Red||51cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
|Black/Red||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
|Black/Red||56cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Black/Red||58cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Black/Red||61cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
Cervélo S3 Ultegra
The S3 Ultegra is the latest incarnation of a style of bike Cervélo pioneered and perfected - the aero road bike.
This Cervélo aero road bike is measurably faster than a regular road bike while being strong enough to handle the worst cobbled roads.
To make it perfect, the Cervélo S3's optimised carbon layup and its skinny seat stays deliver a level of engineered-in comfort and stable handling, previously absent from regular aero bikes.
- The full carbon frame is optimised to minimise drag and maximise speed without compromising comfort.
- Dropped Down Tube - minimising the gap between the down tube and the front wheel helps minimise drag.
- The airfoil-like curved seat tube shields the rear wheel.
- Cervélo's Reduced-Friction BB Guide ensure your gear cables enjoy an easy run.
- Future-Proof Cable Management makes the Cervélo S3 ready for a future Di2 upgrade.
- Shimano Ultegra STI 2x11-speed gear shifters, mechs and brakes are the epitome of smooth reliability.
- Ultegra has a great track record for being the reliable first choice of more and more getting-serious road bike riders.
- Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels with cartridge bearing hubs, 30mm deep aero rims and matching Mavic Yksion Comp tyres help maximise the Cervélo S3's speed potential.
'Speed Engineered S-Series
Cervélo pioneered the aero bike segment. The S-Series is engineered to make you more efficient and comfortable—so you can be faster, whatever your speed. The focus on aerodynamics is visible in every aspect of the design—from the location and shapes of the TrueAero tubes to the water bottle mounts. Once on the bike, its efficiency in transferring all of your power to the road will persuade—or demand—that you push it to road-blurring speeds. This performance does not wear off on climbs, making it an aero bike with the rare gifts of light weight and stiffness, one that climbs well and boosts your confidence descending. But speed also includes comfort—both in the carbon composite layup design and in the power saved through aerodynamics that keeps you comfortably in your zone, rather than off the back.'
|Cervelo S3 Ultegra 2016|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3|
|Brake levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 11-25|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 2x11|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D30 52/36|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares VS|
|Seatpost||Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Single-Position|
|Wheelset||Mavic Cosmic Elite|
|Tyres||Mavic Yksion Comp (23-622)|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|