Cervelo R3 Ultegra '16
|Black/White/Grey||51cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Black/White/Grey||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
|Black/White/Grey||56cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Black/White/Grey||58cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Black/White/Grey||61cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
Cervélo R3 Ultegra
Three-times Paris-Roubaix winner, the Cervélo R3 is built on a frame proven at the highest level.
- Full carbon frame with compression-moulded carbon dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength.
- The tapered fork increases head tube stiffness for improved handling.
- Squoval frame tubes combine the attributes of square and oval shaped tubes to achieve an ideal balance of stiffness, light weight, and aerodynamics.
- Redesigned leading edges combine with reoriented seat stays reduce air drag by 7 watts compared with previous generation R3.
- Internal cable routing with future-proof cable management makes the Cervélo R3 frame equally fit for mechanical or electronic gear shifting.
- Unparalleled stiffness to weight ratio to assist climbing.
- Strong enough to handle the worst cobbled roads.
- Skinny stays deliver built-in comfort for a smoother ride.
- Cervélo’s unique asymmetric BBright bottom bracket shell is oversized on the non drive side to maximise power output.
- The 2015 version of BBright boasts 8% stiffness increase at bottom bracket vs previous R3.
- Shimano Ultegra brakes and drivetrain, boosted by a Rotor 3DF chainset helps you get the most from this winning frameset.
'The R3 features BBright and the same exclusive second generation Squoval tube shapes as the R5, to combine all the benefits of a stiff and light bicycle with the strength and comfort needed to win on the cobbles of the roughest roads in Europe.
Built on the lessons learned at Project California, its renowned comfort comes from using ultra-thin seat stays along with an optimized 1 3/8”steerer tube. Stiff, light and comfortable, this bike provides the responsiveness and the confidence needed when descending, cornering, racing for the win, or just sheer pleasure during your Sunday ride.'
For more information on a brand famed for the engineered-in benefits of its frame designs visit our Cervélo blog.
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R3 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd|
|Brake Calipers||Shimano Ultegra 6800|
|Bottom Bracket||Rotor PF-30|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D30 BBright™ 52/36|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 spd 11-25|
|Chain||Shimano HG700 11 spd|
|Wheels||Mavic Aksium S|
|Tires||Mavic Aksion 700x25c|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|