Cervelo R3 Disc '16
- Cervélo R3 Disc
- First disc brake-equipped Cervélo R3
- Retains classic road bike geometry
|Dark Grey/Black||51cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
|Dark Grey/Black||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Dark Grey/Black||56cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Dark Grey/Black||58cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||To be Ordered|| |
Cervélo R3 Disc '16
This is Cervélo's famous R3 road bike updated with hydraulic disc brakes. See review.
By creating asymmetric seat stays and chain stays, Cervélo have managed to retain the original R3's winning features such as classic 73 degree geometry for both head tube and seat tube (54cm frame), super-skinny seat stays for shock damping and short 405mm chainstays for snappy handling. The R3 therefore remains a true road bike (compared with Cervélo's more relaxed geometry C3 endurance road bikes).
- The tapered fork increases head tube stiffness for improved handling.
- Squoval frame tubes combine the attributes of square and oval shaped tubes to achieve an ideal balance of stiffness, light weight, and aerodynamics.
- The frame and fork are built for thru axle wheels to help ensure perfect wheel retention and alignment and thus help eliminate the risk of speed-robbing rotor rub.
- Internal cable routing with future-proof cable management makes the Cervélo R3 frame equally fit for mechanical or electronic gear shifting.
- Unparalleled stiffness to weight ratio to assist climbing.
- Strong enough to handle the worst cobbled roads.
- Skinny stays deliver built-in comfort for a smoother ride.
For more information on a brand famed for the engineered-in benefits of its frame designs visit our Cervélo blog.
|Cervélo R3 Disc 2016|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered C3 Disc|
|Brakes||Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc, 140/140mm|
|Brake levers||Shimano ST-R685|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano ST-R685 STI 2x11|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Crankset||Rotor 3D30 (52/36)|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PF-30|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra 11-25|
|Saddle||Fi'zi:k Antares VS|
|Handlebar||FSA Energy Compact|
|Wheelset||HED Ardennes GP+ Disc|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|