Cervelo P2 105 '16
|Black/Grey||48cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Black/Grey||51cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Black/Grey||54cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Black/Grey||56cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Black/Grey||58cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Black/Grey||61cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||48cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||51cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||54cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||56cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||58cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
|White/Black||61cm||£2,399.00||To be Ordered|
Cervélo P2 105 '16
The P2 is a fantastic introduction to the Cervélo P-series of best-in-class time trial/triathlon bikes.
TimeTrial/Triathlon Super-Aerodynamic Full Carbon Frame and Fork
- Extended Seat Tube Cutout - the seat tube's close-fitting curve shields the rear wheel to significantly improve aerodynamics.
- Dropped Down Tube - reduces drag.
- Shielding Seat Stays - positioning the rear brake behind the seat stays hastens air flow over the caliper.
- Aero Cable Management - optimised cable paths, from the lever to the brake or derailleur, reduce aerodynamic drag with no sacrifice in performance.
- The Shimano thumbshifters are positioned on the end of the Profile aero bars so you can maintain an aero position when you change gears.
- Shimano 105 5800 11-speed gear mechs - 'Shimano's best bang-for-your-buck groupset yet.' road.cc - see review.
- Shimano RS010 wheels with aero rims and an asymmetric rear wheel to reduce 'dish' and improve lateral stiffness, strength and power output.
'Cervélo P-series Triathlon/Time trial bicycles have won more pro races than any other, and they are by far the most popular bicycles at Ironman and time trial events for athletes of all levels.
Boasting revolutionary aerodynamic designs developed through our extensive testing and experience, Cervélo has designed the most copied triathlon and TT bicycles in history. Once you ride one, you’ll immediately feel the lightning speed, but also the perfect fit and comfort needed to sustain your aero position during long distance races, or to tackle the toughest sprints.'
For more information on a brand famed for the engineered-in benefits of its frame designs visit our Cervélo blog.
|Cervelo P2 105|
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered P2 Fork|
|Brake lever||Profile Design ABS AL Aero|
|Cassette||Shimano 105, 11-28|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Front derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 2x11|
|Crankset||FSA Gossamer 52/36|
|Gear ratio||front: 52/36, rear: 11-28|
|Handlebar||Profile Design T2 Wing|
|Stem||Profile Design Aris OS|
|Seatpost||Cervélo Carbon, Aero, Rail-Adjust|
|Tyres||Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|