CatEye EL135/TL155 Omni 5 Light Set
|Our Price £26.99 RRP £29.99||In Stock|
Cat Eye HL-EL135 Front / TL155 Omni 5 Rear Light Set
This urban bike light set offers an exceptional balance of all-round visibility and exceptional run times.
Cat Eye EL135 Front Light
Although it's very compact (2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm) the Opticube lens-enhanced 3-LED Cat Eye HL-EL135 Front Lamp delivers 135 cdl illumination.
- Flex Tight bracket fits any handlebar fast - no tools required.
- Excellent run times: 80h constant or 320h flashing from 2xAA batteries supplied.
- 84 x 36 x 26.5mm.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 94g (lamp + batteries + bracket).
'There are several things about this light that make it very good. It's small, it has a good mounting (a band capable of fitting nearly anywhere you like), it runs for ages on two AA batteries and it's weatherproof.
For being seen, this is a great little unit, but it's not that great for seeing where you're going. Then again, it's clearly not intended for that kind of use. The first mode when turned on is flashing, making it legal, and the second mode is constant. By far the best aspect of this light is how visible it is from the side. The LEDs are quite far forward in the reflector, making it more noticeable because it's more than bright enough to attract attention. Of all the lights on test this is by far the best as regards visibility from obtuse angles. 4.5/5.'
Cat Eye TL-LD155-R Omni 5 Rear Light
This 5-LED rear light's built-in Omni Directional Technology helps ensure you will get seen from every direction.
- Flex Tight bracket fits seatposts or seat stays fast - no tools required.
- Optional clothing clip enable you to slip the Cat Eye Omni 5 Rear Light onto a belt, bag or a jacket's LED lamp loop.
- Excellent run times: 60h constant or 90-120h flashing from 2xAAA batteries supplied.
- 36 x 75 x 22mm.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 42g (lamp + battery).
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|