CatEye Rapid X RC Rear Light '16
|Our Price £33.29 RRP £36.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Cat Eye Rapid X TL-700 LED Rear Light
The Rapid X is such an exceptional rear bicycle lamp, Cat Eye made the following claim when they launched it in 2013: 'this neat compact rear light offers a level of light intensity like no other Cat Eye'. That's quite a statement given the level of quality we have come to expect from this esteemed Japanese manufacturer over the past 30 years.
Chips on Board
Instead of utilising one or a few LEDs, CatEye Rapid X lights harness the lighting power COB (Chips On Board). These micro LEDs are clustered in the lamp’s long slim lighting panel to create an incredibly eye-catching mini strip light whose wide angled beam helps get you seen from all sides.
For all its power, the Cat Eye Rapid X is very economical to run, thanks to its USB-rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery.
What's more, COB LEDs burn cooler than standard LEDs so they should last even longer.
- This ultra-bright USB-rechargeable COB LED strip rear light offers close to 360 degree visibility.
- The convenient and economical Lithium Polymer battery is USB-rechargable in just 2 hours.
- Robust rubber band fittings make it easy to switch the Cat Eye Rapid X between different bikes.
- Supplied with 2 bands: one fits round seatposts, a smaller one fits frame seat stays.
- These versatile band fittings would also allow you to fit the Cat Eye Rapid X to, for instance, most luggage racks and bag straps.
- Get-you-seen dimensions - the Cat Eye Rapid X is 73mm tall, 22mm wide and 27mm deep.
- Run times: 5 hour constant or up to 30 hours on one of the four flashing modes.
Edinburgh Bicycle support recycling electrical equipment.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|