Cannondale SuperX 105 2017
- Radically redesigned race ready cross bike
- Progressive geometry maximises traction and performance
- Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc brake cross bike
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||46cm||£2,499.00||To be Ordered|
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||51cm||£2,499.00||To be Ordered|
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||54cm||£2,499.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||56cm||£2,499.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||58cm||£2,499.00||To be Ordered|
|Jet Black/Acid Strawberry||61cm||£2,499.00||To be Ordered|
Cannondale SuperX 105 2017
The 2017 SuperX has been radically redesigned to create a race ready cross bike with enhanced traction, mud-clearance and stability.
- BallisTec Carbon frame and fork with 142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru axle for light weight matched with strength and optimal power delivery.
- The Ai offset rear triangle shifts the drivetrain 6mm to the right to enable a stronger, more evenly dished rear wheel, short 422mm chainstays for snappy handlng, and maximum mud clearance.
- The frame's Speed Save flattened stays offer a tangible improvement in shock damping.
- Neat superlight flat disc mount for rear disc brake.
- Progressive geometry (71.5 degree head tube / 73.5 degree seat tube angle in 54cm size) offers a perfect balance of speed, handling, stability and traction.
- OutFront steering geometry with longer fork rake pushes the front wheel further forward (out front!) and offers drama-free stability on technical cyclocross courses or potholed streets, while maintaining the quick handling you look for in a road bike.
- The front derailleur mount is removable should you ever upgrade to a one-by transmission.
- Shimano BR505s fulfill the promise (light lever action and modulated power) of hydraulic disc brakes - more.
- The Shimano 105 transmission is similarly confidence inspiring.
- Tubeless rims and race proven Schwalbe ONEX 700x33 tubeless tyres roll faster and help eliminate punctures
|Cannondale SuperX 105|
|Frame||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle|
|Fork||All New SuperX Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12 thru-axle|
|Rims||CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc, 32-hole|
|Hubs||Formula CX20 100x12 thru QR front, CX22 142x12 thru QR rear (Ai offset dish)|
|Spokes||DT Champion 1.8 (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Tires||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless, 700x33c|
|Crank||Cannondale Si, BB30-83 Ai, FSA rings, 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters||Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Grips||Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Headset||SuperX, 1.5" lower bearing, 25mm carbon top cap|
|Brakes||Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR505 hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Fabric Spoon Shallow Elite, Cromo Rail|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)|
|SIZES AVAILABLE||46, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61|
|Extras||Stan's NoTubes Valve Stems|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|