Cannondale Super 6 Evo 105 '16
- Cannondale Super 6 Evo 105
- Full-on Cannondale road race bike
- Shimano 105-equipped 950g carbon frame
|Fine Silver/Jet Black/Nearly Black||50cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
|Fine Silver/Jet Black/Nearly Black||54cm||Phone 0131 331 5010 for exclusive in-store offers||In Stock|| |
Cannondale Super 6 Evo 105
SuperSix is Cannondale's full-on road bike line, race proven at the highest World Tour level by, for instance, that most likable pro cyclist, Peter Sagan.
Cannondale Super Six Evo Frame
- BallisTec Carbon 950g frame - Cannondale's carbon construction method uses precisely placed high modulus fibres over a base of high strength fibers to deliver extreme light weight and perfectly tuned stiffness, without sacrificing strength.
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension - subtle flex zones built into the chainstays, seatstays and seat tube allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort.
- Speed Save Fork - This superlight Hi Mod BallisTec Carbon fork's offset dropouts deliver tuned vertical compliance and razor sharp handling.
- The Speed Save fork and stays work as a system to maximise comfort and performance.
- Less Drag - smaller diameter frame tubes makes for a slimmer frontal area and less drag than the oversized competition, without the added weight and harsh ride of aero frames.
- Size-specific ride tuning - to ensure that every size has the same great ride feel, Cannondale vary the carbon layup and tube dimensions as the frames get bigger. They also mold the seatstay, chainstay and dropout for each side as a single piece, reducing weight and allowing exact layup tuning by size. Such obsessive engineering brings incredible performance.
Cannondale Super 6 Evo 105
|Frame||SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE PressFit BB30|
|Fork||SuperSix EVO BallisTec Carbon SPEED SAVE 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Lugano Folding 700x25c folding|
|Crank||Cannondale Si BB30 FSA rings 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano HG600-11 11-speed|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 5800 11-28 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800 braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 5800|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Butted 6061 Alloy Compact|
|Grips||Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.|
|Headset||SuperSix EVO 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 5800|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 5800|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta S1 w/ MG Rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 27.2x350mm|
|Fine Silver/Jet Black/Nearly Black||50cm||884603604687|
|Fine Silver/Jet Black/Nearly Black||54cm||884603604700|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|