Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2017
- Redesigned and upgraded for 2017
- New SuperX inspired geometry
- Balances speed with stability
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||46cm||£949.00||To be Ordered|
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||51cm||£949.00||In Stock|
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||54cm||£949.00||In Stock|
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||56cm||£949.00||In Stock|
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||58cm||£949.00||To be Ordered|
|Acid Green/Anthracite/Silver||61cm||£949.00||In Stock|
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra
Borrowing features from Cannondale SuperX and CAAD12 frames for 2017 its easy to see why CADDX bikes are among our best buys in cyclocross-inspired road bikes.
- The CAAD12-derived SmartFormed C2 alloy frame's optimised wall thickness creates one of the most advanced and lightest weight alloy frames for the money.
- The frame's Speed Save flattened stays offer a tangible improvement in shock damping.
- Neat superlight flat disc mount for rear disc brake.
- The Cannondale SuperX-derived progressive geometry (71.5 degree head tube / 73.5 degree seat tube angle in 54cm size) offers a perfect balance of speed, handling, stability and traction.
- OutFront steering geometry with longer fork rake pushes the front wheel further forward (out front!) and offers drama-free stability on technical cyclocross courses or potholed streets, while maintaining the quick handling you look for in a road bike.
- The new Seat Stay Fender Mount enables neat mudguard fitting if required.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- The Fender Mount is removable if you would rather ride guardless and keep the frame uncluttered.
- The BB30 bottom bracket creates a flex-free platform for the sound Shimano Tiagra 210 drivetrain.
- Promax Render R cable disc brakes are proven low-maintenance stoppers.
'Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious 'cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the new SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate race on Sunday, commute on Monday all-around adventure machine.'
|Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2017|
|Frame||All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy BB30|
|Fork||All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc Carbon blades 1-1/4 to 1-1/8 inch tapered steerer|
|Rims||CX 3.0 Disc 32-hole|
|Hubs||Formula DC-1420 front DC-1422 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel 15g|
|Tires||Schwalbe Rapid Rob 700x35c|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
|Crank||FSA Omega BB30 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||FSA CN-910 10-speed|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Tiagra 12-28 10-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C4 Compact 6061 alloy|
|Grips||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C4 31.8 6 deg.|
|Headset||CAADX Si 25mm top cap|
|Brakes||Promax Render R 160/140mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage CX|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2x300mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|