Cannondale CAADX Apex 1 2017
- Early contender for Bike of the Year
- SRAM 1x11 + hydraulic disc brakes
- New, hugely upgraded CAADX frame
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||46cm||£1,399.00||To be Ordered|
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||51cm||£1,399.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||54cm||£1,399.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||56cm||£1,399.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||58cm||£1,399.00||In Stock|
|Jet Black/Acid Red/Mag White||61cm||£1,399.00||To be Ordered|
Cannondale CAADX Apex 1 2017
Top of the CAADX range, Apex 1 brings the undeniable benefits of SRAM 1x11 and hydraulic disc brakes to our best selling cross bike range.
Upgrades from Cannondale CAADX 105
- The sweet simplicity of a SRAM 1x11 drivetrain - details.
- The lighter lever action and modulated power of hydraulic disc brakes - more.
- Tubeless rims and race proven, Schwalbe ONEX 700x33 tubeless tyres roll faster and help eliminate punctures.
Same as Cannondale CAADX 105
- The CAAD12-derived SmartFormed C2 alloy frame's optimised wall thickness creates one of the most advanced and lightest weight alloy frames for the money.
- The frame's Speed Save flattened stays offer a tangible improvement in shock damping.
- Neat superlight flat disc mount for rear disc brake.
- The Cannondale SuperX-derived progressive geometry (71.5 degree head tube / 73.5 degree seat tube angle in 54cm size) offers a perfect balance of speed, handling, stability and traction.
- OutFront steering geometry with longer fork rake pushes the front wheel further forward (out front!) and offers drama-free stability on technical cyclocross courses or potholed streets, while maintaining the quick handling you look for in a road bike.
- The new Seat Stay Fender Mount enables neat mudguard fitting if required.
- Free fitting - order any extras such as mudguards with the bike and we will waive our standard fitting charge.
- The Fender Mount is removable if you would rather ride guardless and keep the frame uncluttered.
- The BB30 bottom bracket creates a flex-free platform for the sound Shimano drivetrain.
|Cannondale CAADX Apex 1|
|Frame||All New CAADX Cyclocross Disc SmartForm C2 Alloy BB30|
|Fork||All New Cannondale Ultra X Disc Carbon blades 1-1/4to 1-1/8 tapered steerer|
|Rims||CX 2.0 Tubeless Disc 32-hole|
|Hubs||Formula CX20 front CX 22 rear|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel 15g|
|Tires||Schwalbe ONEX Tubeless 700x33c|
|Pedals||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
|Crank||Cannondale Si BB30 FSA Megatooth ring 40T|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB30|
|Chain||SRAM PC 1110 11-speed|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM PG 1130 11-32 11-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1 Long Cage|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C3 Compact butted 6061 alloy|
|Grips||Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm|
|Stem||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.|
|Headset||CAADX Si 25mm top cap|
|Brakes||SRAM Apex hydraulic disc 160/140mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex 1 HRD|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage CX|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2x300mm|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|