- Buff neck warmer / bandana / balaclava...
- New versions in stock
- An icon in outdoorwear
|Irish Flag||Our Price £9.99 RRP £15.00||In Stock|
|St George Cross Flag||Our Price £9.99 RRP £15.00||In Stock|
|USA Flag||Our Price £9.99 RRP £15.00||In Stock|
|Welsh Flag||Our Price £9.99 RRP £15.00||In Stock|
We love Buffs so much, we've extended our range to include a wider choice, including national flag Buffs, Ketchu Buff depicting bicycle chains and the skull-like Carbon Buff.
The Buff has established itself as a legend in outdoorwear over the past quarter century because it's so versatile.
You can wear a Buff as a neck warmer, a bandana, a cap, a headband, a balaclava, a wrist band....
A Buff keeps cold winds at bay yet, thanks to its seamless microfibre construction, a Buff is so lightweight and breathable, you'll be barely aware you're wearing one when you warm up.
Worn in summer, a Buff helps prevent you turning into a redneck.
- A Buff is 100% polyester microfibre - like a super-breathable version of the fabric used in the construction of better quality cycling jerseys.
- A Buff is thin enough to wear under a cycling helmet without having to loosen the lid's straps.
- A Buff helps prevent heat loss on the coldest days of winter.
- Every Buff is Polygiene silver ion treated to make it permanently odour resistant.
- Rather like a good merino jersey, a Buff therefore doesn't require frequent washes.
- And when you do wash a Buff, it dries fast so it's ready to re-wear.
- Stretch fit - a Buff fits most adult head sizes, 53-62cm head circumference when measured just above ear level (like a cycling helmet).
|St George Cross Flag||8428927255860|
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|