Buff Junior Buff
- Buff Junior Buff
- The classic head / neck warmer
- Now in more styles for younger people
|Hello Kitty||£13.50||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Saurus||£12.50||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Buff Junior Buff
Now available in a wider array of styles, a Junior Buff is just like the original Buff - the first name in versatile neck / headwear - scaled down in size for youngsters aged around 4 to 12 years old.
- This Junior Buff is sized to offer a perfect fit round a youngster's head or neck.
- Can be worn as a neck warmer, bandanna, hat, wristband, sweat band ... whatever takes your fancy. Half the fun is discovering new ways to wear your Buff.
- Thin enough to be worn balaclava-style under a cycle helmet without having to loosen off the helmet strap a single notch.
- In winter, a Buff does an amazing job of protecting against windchill.
- In summer, a Buff won't overheat you, it wicks sweat and it keeps the sun off your neck.
- Buff's microfibre polyester fabric has a reputation for lasting longer than replica neckwarmers - some of us are still getting good service out of 15 years old Buffs.
- Every Buff is Polygiene silver ion treated to make it permanently odour resistant.
- Rather like a good merino jersey, a Buff therefore doesn't require frequent washes.
- And when you do wash a Buff, it dries fast so it's soon ready to re-wear.
- The Junior Buff is made for 50-57cm circumference heads (compare with adult Buffs, optimised for 53-62cm heads).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|