Brooks C17 S Cambium Women's Saddle
- Brooks Cambium C17 S women's saddle
- Brooks Women's C17 S saddle sans leather
- Rain-proof and no breaking in required
Brooks Cambium C17 S Saddle
The C17 S is the women's version of Brooks new Cambium range of saddles.
Apart from being 18mm shorter in length, the Brooks C17 S Cambium has all the features of the standard model that moved one reviewer to review it as 'The most immediately and enduringly comfortable saddle I've ever used.'
To read the whole review, along with an interesting overview of the Brooks Cambium story, go to road.cc.
Brooks have been famed for manufacturing fine leather saddles in England since the 19th century.
Brooks ability to flourish into the 21st century is testament to their ability to adapt: hence the Cambrian range of saddles that dispense with hide and replace it with a natural rubber / organic cotton canvas / structural textile top, designed to offer more immediate gratification than their traditional leather saddles.
However, every Cambium retains a key Brooks feature: the saddle top is riveted to the saddle's rails to create a subtle light-sprung element of suspension. Brooks call this the 'hammock effect'. This innovation is as intrinsic to Brooks saddles' legendary comfort as the fine materials used to produce them.
- Natural rubber / organic cotton canvas / structural textile top.
- Die-cast aluminium frame.
- Tubular stainless steel rails.
- Brooks 'hammock effect' comfort without the breaking-in period.
- The Brooks C17 S Cambium Saddle is comfortable from the first ride.
- Waterproof top - you won't destroy this saddle if you leave it out in the rain as you might a leather saddle if you forget its Brooks Bonnet.
- Made in Italy.
- 265 mm long x 162 mm wide x 52 mm high.
- Weight: 405g - based upon weighing a Brooks C17 S Cambium Saddle at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|