Brooks C17 Cambium
Brooks C17 Cambium
The Brooks C17 is the Cambium saddle that is closest in shape to the time honoured Brooks B17 leather saddle.
To find out what Cambium saddles are all about, visit our Brooks Cambium Saddle blog.
Then check Brooks' own video.
The Brooks C17 Cambium Saddle was described by one reviewer as 'The most immediately and enduringly comfortable saddle I've ever used.'
To read the whole review, along with an interesting overview of the Brooks Cambium story, go to road.ccwho rated the C17 saddle 10/10 for comfort.
- The natural rubber / organic cotton canvas / structural textile top creates a firm-yet-forgiving road bike saddle.
- Die-cast aluminium frame.
- Tubular stainless steel rails for longevity and strength.
- Brooks 'hammock effect' comfort without the breaking-in period.
- The Brooks C17 Cambium Saddle is comfortable from the first ride.
- Waterproof top - you won't destroy this saddle if you leave it out in the rain (as you might a leather saddle if you forget to slip on its Brooks Bonnet).
- Made in Italy.
- 283 mm long x 162 mm wide x 52 mm high.
- Weight: 424g - based upon weighing a Brooks C17 Cambium Saddle at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'Brooks Cambium is a new generation of saddles that offer unique flexibility to the racing man or woman searching for a means to enhance their performance.
Top riders know that comfort is crucial to success, and that a small weight saving does not compare to the comfort needed for performance efficiency. Brooks Cambium saddles answer this demand, offering a natural feel and flexibility unlike any foam or gel saddles on the market.
The Cambium’s vulcanised natural rubber and organic cotton top offers extraordinary comfort and exceptional freedom of movement essential to the performance and endurance racer.
The entire surface of the Cambium top moves and flows naturally with the movement of the rider for better pedalling and control.
The hard-wearing top, die-cast aluminium structure, and tubular steel rails allow the Cambium to stand up to many years of hard use, something which will be appreciated by racers of all disciplines.
Furthermore, a distinct dampening effect is delivered by the classic Brooks “hammock” construction, reducing road vibrations and keeping the rider comfortably in the saddle. This combination multiplies the performance advantage over long distance, producing unparalleled comfort after kilometre 60, 100, 160, and beyond.
To the eye, the C17 may appear quite racy in its shape and lines, which indeed it is. A saddle you can really settle into, the geometry and dimensions are based closely on that of our most recognizable model, the B17, ensuring the same timeless comfort mile after mile.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|