Brompton T Bag
|£105.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Brompton T Bag
Purpose built for Brompton bicycles, this is one of the most capacious front bags you can get for any bike.
The T-Bag can be instantly clipped too or unclipped off the Brompton bicycle's head tube once you have a Brompton Front Carrier Block(which is a separate accessory) mounted to it.
- Only suitable for Brompton M-style models with U-shaped bars, and fitted with a Front Carrier Block.
- Not suitable for S-type Bromptons with flat bars.
- Rugged Cordura nylon construction.
- The main compartment's lining is yellow so no dark corners for things to get lost in when you rummage for, say, your keys.
- The Brompton T Bag's tubular aluminium frame means that this bag will never lose its shape and ensures stable mounting to the frame head tube's Carrier Block.
- This frame is instantly removable, making the T Bag more comfortable to carry off the bike.
- Roll-top (with nylon clips for closing) keeps out the weather.
- Ingeniously designed, the Brompton T Bag has 2 large pockets on the back, so they face you when you ride. One of these pockets would take a large bottle, the other (with waterproof zip) would take a large wallet and phone.
- 2 side mesh pockets are the perfect places to store bottles, specs or mitts.
- Extra huge (37x14cm) front mesh pocket.
- Zipped internal security pocket.
- The shoulder strap allows you to carry the Brompton T Bag courier bag style off the bike.
- Supplied with hi-viz rain cover.
- Approx dimensions: 42cm wide x 30cm tall x 25cm deep (16.5 x 12 x 10 inches).
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|