Brompton O Bag With Removeable Strap
- 7 litre front bag for Brompton
- Waterproof Ortlieb bag for Brompton
- Brompton laptop bag
Brompton O Bag With Removable Strap
The Brompton O Bag carries nearly three times more than the Brompton Mini O-Bag. This makes it perfect for daily commute or for daytrips where you will need/appreciate its 20 litre capacity.
The Brompton Mini O-Bag is manufactured by Ortlieb (see our blog) so you can be confident that it will be totally waterproof and very well made.
- The Brompton O Bag is manufactured in Ortlieb's trademark waterproof fabric with welded seams.
- The Brompton O Bag has a lid that tucks over and buckles to the front of the bag, rather than Ortlieb's usual roll top closure.
- This arrangement makes the bag's contents easier to access on the move.
- The padded internal sleeve helps guarantee safe transit for your tablet or a laptop up to 16 inches.
- Internal organiser pockets.
- Supplied with two removable water bottle-size rear pockets that attach to the outside of the main bag.
- The removable padded shoulder strap makes it easier to carry the Brompton O Bag off the bike, courier bag style.
- Alternatively, you can carry it by its handle like a briefcase.
- The Brompton O-Bag is made to be fitted to a Brompton Front Carrier Block Assembly(not supplied).
- Size: 50cm across x 30cm tall x 15cm deep (20 x 12 x 6 inches) = 20 litres.
'Ortlieb, the most respected name in waterproof cycle luggage, created a bag especially for Brompton bikes. A great bag for year round commuting, the O-Bag is waterproof and will hold all your office essentials. There is a padded laptop sleeve which will hold a 15″ laptop along with organiser pockets for pens, cards and cables. With additional storage using the removable rear pockets, this bag will take you from the board room to the open road!'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|