Brompton Mini O-Bag
- Brompton Mini O-Bag
- 7 litre front bag for Brompton
- Waterproof Ortlieb bag for Brompton
|Black||£90.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Brompton Mini O-Bag
The Brompton Mini O-Bag is manufactured by Ortlieb (see our blog) so you can be confident that this bag will be totally waterproof and very well made.
- The Brompton Mini O-Bag is made to be fitted to a Brompton Front Carrier Block Assembly(not supplied).
- It's rounded boxy shape and its 7 litre capacity makes it similar in shape and function to a decent sized handlebar bag.
- Its low profile means the Mini O Bag barely compromises the handling of your Brompton, even in very windy conditions.
- Its intelligent design means this bag doesn't compromise the Brompton fold.
- In other words you don't have to remove the Brompton Mini O-Bag when you fold the bike.
- The bag has a lid that secures to the back of the bag with a pair of poppers to ensure your cargo stays dry.
- An internal pocket is big enough to take a large wallet.
- A carry handle and a detachable shoulder strap make it easy to take the bag with you when you're off the bike.
- Size: 28cm across x 27cm tall x 18cm deep (11 x 10.7 x 7 inches).
- Weight: 834g - based upon weighing one Brompton Mini O-Bag at Bike Co-op HQ in April 2015.
- Be aware that cycling equipment specifications can change without notice so please regard our published weights as an honest but approximate guide.
'The small size and sleek shape make it a great streamlined option, especially on longer rides, but Ortlieb’s meticulous construction will still keep contents dry.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|