Bliss Protection Arg Minimalist Elbow
- Bliss Protection ARG Minimalist Elbow
- Lightweight cycling elbow pads
- Elbow pads for mountain biking, trials, BMX...
|Large||£34.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Medium||£34.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Bliss Protection ARG Minimalist Elbow
Bliss Protection ARG Minimalist Elbow Pads are indeed minimal. Slip a long sleeve top over these elbow pads and you'll forget you're wearing them.
- For all their minimalism, this elbow pad's impact-absorbing properties are tested to CE-EN (European) Standards.
- Bliss ARG Armourgel padding is super flexible and shock absorbing.
- The elbow pad's 'inner sleeve' is a stretch nylon/Lycra/polyester fabric - similar in quality and feel to your favourite pair of cycling shorts.
- This sleeve is flatlock stitched for comfort and longevity.
- Elastic cuffs at the top and bottom with silicone grippers keep these pads perfectly in place - no Velcro strapping required.
- The breathability of these pads is exemplified by the lighter, perforated fabric on the back of the knees.
- Eurobike Design and Innovation Award 2014
'Bliss Protection ARG Minimalist Elbow
As the name implies, the Minimalist Elbow pads offer maximum protection and breathability with a minimum of material. The super slim construction and the three-piece geometry feel great while riding and protect your elbow against frontal and lateral impacts. The ergonomic cut and the use of an elastic cuff, instead of a Velcro strap stays true to the minimalistic design. ARG Minimalist Elbow pads are also perfect for using below a long sleeve or race jersey.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|