Bern Nino Boys Helmet
- Bern Nino Boys' Helmet
- A cooler kids' bike helmet
- Helmet with unique Flip Visor
|Matte Black||48-51.5cm||Our Price £24.99 RRP £37.99||In Stock|
|Matte Black||51.5-54cm||£39.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Bern Nino Boys' Helmet
Such a cool kids' lid, if your lad has issues about wearing a helmet, the stylish Bern Nino might win him over.
Check the integral peak. It's like the brim of a cycling cap, world champion stripes and all. Bern call it a Flip Visor - so named because you can flip up the brim when you don't need its rain/glare-deflecting powers.
- Zipmould technology: the EPS (expanded polystyrene) liner is moulded to an ABS outer thinshell hardshell.
- This hardshell will fend of knocks that might bruise a regular cycling helmet's microshell top layer.
- As with every Bern cycling helmet the Nino stands out for its exceptional fit and its low-profile design.
- Bern coined the phrase 'sink fit' to emphasise their lids' deep surround feel and to describe how a Bern helmet wraps around (rather than perches on top of) the head.
- Sure it's not as vented as a high-end road or mountain bike lid but, for many, the Bern Nino is way cooler.
- The Bern Nino is equally fit for pavement, skate park, trails riding or general getting around.
- 332g based upon weighing a 48-51cm Bern Nino Helmet at Bike Co-op HQ in October 2015.
Bern liner / headband
Every Bern cycling helmet features a unique snap-fit liner/headband to help ensure comfort and an exceptionally good fit. The headband is adjustable via a simple Velcro strap. The liner is padded and fast wicking for comfort. Thanks to its snap-fitting, the liner is easily removable so it can be hand washed.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|