Bern Brentwood Helmet
- Bern Brentwood Helmet
- Bern's best selling cycling helmet.
- A better looking bicycle helmet with Flip Visor
|Matte Black||54-57cm||£69.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Matte Black||57-60cm||£69.99||In Stock|
|Matte Black||60.5-63.5cm||£69.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Bern Brentwood Helmet
The Brentwood is Bern's best selling cycling helmet.
Check the integral peak. It's like the brim of a cycling cap. Bern call it a Flip Visor - so named because you can flip up the brim when you're riding head down and want to see ahead. Alternatively, you can flip it down when you want the visor's rain/glare-deflecting powers.
- Bern’s exclusive Zipmold technology is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio than regular in-mould EPS helmets to create a lighter-weight, lower-profile helmet.
- This hardshell will fend of knocks that might bruise a regular cycling helmet's microshell top layer.
- As with every Bern cycling helmet the Brentwood stands out for its exceptional fit and its low-profile design.
- Bern coined the phrase 'sink fit' to emphasise their lids' deep surround feel and to describe how a Bern helmet wraps around (rather than perches on top of) the head.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 420g.
'The tried and true favorite and bestselling men’s helmet in the line, the Brentwood, is certified for both bike and snow sports. After linking a few turns on your favorite runs at your local mountain keep this lid on, hop on a bike, and pedal over to your favorite apres spot.
Utilizing Bern’s Zipmold Technology this helmet has a tapered, thinner, low profile fit that is lighter weight with a higher strength to weight ratio than in-mold helmets. All things combined it’s easy to see why the Brentwood is the bestseller.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|