BBB BTL-51 Chain Checker Tool
- BBB Chain Checker BTL-51.
- Instant bicycle chain checker.
- Reveals when you need a new chain.
BBB Chain Checker BTL-51
The BBB Chain Checker BTL-51 makes it easy to check for chain wear. It therefore offers a timely reminder when it's time to replace your chain - before the worn chain prematurely wears out your cassette and chainring.
How the BBB Chain Checker BTL-51 Works
- One end of the tool is hooked. The other is marked '.75' on one side and '1.0' on the other.
- The '.75' side reveals when the chain has reached 75% of its useful life.
- The '1.0' side reveals when the chain has reached the end of its useful life.
- To check the chain, simply insert the hook end between any pair of chain links, then lower the other end down. If that end hits a link, your chain is still good.
- If the '.75' side slips between the links, you should consider changing the chain soon.
- If the '1.0' side slips between the links, you should consider changing the chain immediately.
- Suitable for any standard bicycle chain with half inch links.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|Value for money, excellent quality! This well made tool has saved me time and money!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|