Altura Women's Night Vision Evo Jacket
|Dynamic Blue||12||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Dynamic Blue||14||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Dynamic Blue||18||Our Price £98.99 RRP £109.99||In Stock|
|Dynamic Blue||8||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
Altura Night Vision Evo Women's Jacket
Our best selling Altura Night Vision Evo women's breathable waterproof jacket in a new dynamic blue colour.
- Intensely eye-catching retro-reflective detailling.
- An integral i-Lume light is set into the rear pocket's stormflap to makes this Altura Night Vision Evo Women's Jacket even more eye-catching than the original.
- Breathable, waterproof, windproof and very durable 2-layer soft-touch fabric.
- This peach-soft 2-layer polyester fabric with soft-mesh liner makes it even more wearable than the standard Altura Night Vision Women's Jacket.
- A full soft-mesh lining makes the Altura Night Vision Evo more comfortable to wear, say over a base layer, than an unlined waterproof shell.
- A storm flap beneath the full-length water-repel zip (with zip pull) keeps out the elements.
- A wee zipper locker on the high collar prevents the zip rubbing against your neck.
- Reflective piping runs down both sides of the full length zip.
- A storm flap beneath the zip keeps out the elements.
- 24cm-long pit zips further help regulate temperature as does a rear vent.
- True cycling cut with long tail, longer arms and a high neck line offers maximum protection.
- This jacket's generous cut enables maximum or minimal layering, depending on the temperature.
- The easy-pull drawcord collar and hem and the Velcro cuffs ensure a neat fit.
- The collar is fleece lined. This doesn't only make it more comfortable, it makes the collar harder wearing.
- The huge 23 x 35cm rear pocket might carry all you need for an afternoon out on the bike.
- This rear pocket is zipped and covered with a storm flap.
- Zipped hand pockets expand the jacket's storage capacity.
- The chest pocket can easily accommodate a camera phone and/or sport wallet.
- The chest pocket and hand pockets boast water-repel zips and a retro-reflective halos.
- The jacket's retro-reflective trim, piping and logos are critically positioned on the tail, sides, arms, shoulders to bestow 360 degree visibility.
- The i-Lume rear light has a positive rubber button which makes it easy to switch on and off - even when you're on the move.
- This is a very useful feature, say if you ride into a bank of fog and you want to switch on your tail light on the fly.
- The i-Lume rear light can be run in constant, slow flash and fast flash modes.
- The light takes a user-changeable CR2302 battery.
- 500g - based upon weighing a size 12 Altura Night Vision Evo Women's Jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in September 2014.
Upgrades from Altura Night Vision Women's Jacket
- The softer fabric makes it more wearable.
- Huge retro-reflective chevrons makes you more visible.
- Hand pockets with water repel zips.
- Longer drop tail.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|