Altura Night Vision Evo Jacket
- The Evo is even more eye-catching than the original Altura Night Vision Jacket.
- Its peach-soft 2-layer polyester fabric with soft-mesh liner makes it even more wearable.
- Water-repel zipped hand and chest pockets make it even more snazzy.
|Red||Extra Extra Extra Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Red||Extra Extra Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Red||Extra Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Red||Large||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
|Red||Medium||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Red||Small||Our Price £89.99 RRP £99.99||In Stock|
Altura Night Vision Evo Jacket
The Evo is even more eye-catching than the original Altura Night Vision Jacket. Its peach-soft 2-layer polyester fabric with soft-mesh liner makes it even more wearable. Water-repel zipped hand and chest pockets make it even more snazzy.
Like many Altura garments, this jacket has evolved over the years. This version of the Night Vision Evo, launched in summer 2013, has the impressive new i-Lume light attached to the rear pocket's stormflap.
- Breathable waterproof and very durable 2-layer soft-touch fabric.
- A full soft-mesh lining makes the Altura Night Vision Evo more comfortable to wear, say over a base layer, than an unlined waterproof shell.
- A storm flap beneath the full-length water-repel zip (with zip pull) keeps out the elements.
- A wee zip pocket on the high collar prevents the zipper rubbing against your neck.
- Reflective piping runs down both sides of the full length zip.
- A storm flap beneath the zip keeps out the elements.
- 24cm-long pit zips further help regulate temperature as does a rear vent.
- True cycling cut with long tail, longer arms and a high neck line offers maximum protection.
- This jacket's generous cut enables maximum or minimal layering, depending on the temperature.
- The easy-pull drawcord collar and hem and the Velcro cuffs ensure a neat fit.
- The collar is fleece lined. This doesn't only make it more comfortable, it makes the collar harder wearing.
- The huge 23 x 35cm rear pocket might carry all you need for an afternoon out on the bike.
- This rear pocket is zipped and covered with a storm flap.
- The chest pocket can easily accommodate a camera phone and/or sport wallet.
- This chest pocket boasts a water-repel zip and a retro-reflective halo.
- The jacket's retro-reflective trim, piping and logos are critically positioned on the tail, sides, arms, shoulders to bestow 360 degree visibility.
- The i-Lume rear light has a positive rubber button which makes it easy to switch on and off - even when you're on the move.
- This is a very useful feature, say if you ride into a bank of fog and you want to switch on your tail light on the fly.
- The i-Lume rear light can be run in constant, slow flash and fast flash modes.
- The light takes a user-changeable CR2302 battery.
- 555g - based upon weighing a Medium version of this jacket at Bike Co-op HQ in May 2013.
Upgrades from Altura Night Vision Jacket
- The softer fabric makes it more wearable.
- Hand pockets with water repel zips.
- Water-repel full front zip.
- Longer drop tail.
- Its red colour gives you an eye-catching alternative to the ubiquitous yellow cycling jacket.
Based in Yorkshire, Altura are renowned for producing a complete range of excellent value cycling clothing for every type of rider - man or woman, adult or child, commuter or long distance, road or trail.
When you notice the number of cyclists who rely on Altura's old favourite Nevis jacket or, in more recent years, an Altura Night Vision Jacket (not to mention the equally reflective Altura Night Vision trousers, overshoes, gloves and socks) to ride in comfort and safety, it should come as no surprise that Altura is the UK's best-selling range of cycle clothing.
See all Rainwear - Jackets & Hoods from Altura
See all products from Altura
See all Rainwear - Jackets & Hoods
|Red||Extra Extra Large||5034948062450|
|Red||Extra Extra Extra Large||5034948062467|
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|