Altura Microlite Showerproof
|Red||Small||Our Price £21.99 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
Altura Microlite Showerproof Jacket
The Altura Microlite is an ingenious showerproof jacket that rolls up into its own back pocket.
Packed up this small, you can store it, say, in a cycling jersey pocket, and you'll hardly know it's there. Until you need a jacket to fend off chill winds and showers.
- The Altura Microlite is an ultra lightweight emergency packaway showerproof, wind-resistant nylon cycling jacket.
- The rear pocket stores essentials on the move.
- The rear pocket also stores the whole jacket in transit.
- Full length zip with 'zipper garage' on the high neckline.
- Elasticated cuffs and lower hem helps ensure good coverage.
- Streamlined sports fit - won't get in a flap.
- Part of Altura's '365 range', the Microlite Showerproof Jacket is made for year-round use.
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|Submit a review|
|I saw the Altura Microlight showerproof jacket at a local store in yellow for around £40. Amazon managed a better £32, again for the yellow one. Then I saw the eye catching red one here... Then I saw the price.. Then I ordered it!! It is always a bit of a punt buying stuff off the web from a company you have never heard of and don't have much presence on Google searches. This is one of those times when it really paid off. The jacket was sourced from the branch it was at and posted (1st class, signed for, nice touch!) at no cost! The jacket is as good as the service, so light you don't notice it, very comfy and decently wind proof. I can't comment on it's shower proof qualities yet, but similar jackets have always been fine (plus I always have a light Gore-Tex bomber jacket strapped to my day sack). Nice fire engine red colour and rip stop. One observation would be buy a size larger as the sleeves are cut short, I'm 5'10 and needed large. Very glad I bought this jacket from these guys. 'Home' book-marked!|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|