Abus Bordo 5700 Lock
|Black||Our Price £40.49 RRP £44.99||In Stock|
Abus Ugrip Bordo 5700 Lock
The Abus Ugrip Bordo 5700 is one of the most portable high security bicycle locks you can buy.
The Abus Ugrip Bordo 5700 Lock folds into its own frame-fit case so it's more compact and portable than a regular cable or U-lock.
The Abus Ugrip Bordo 5700 Lock weighs just under a kilo. That's lighter than most D-locks but it boasts a longer reach once opened up, and offers a similar level of security (7 on Abus's security scale, same as their best selling Buffo D-lock).
- The Abus Ugrip Bordo 5700 is manufactured from six hardened steel links, which are riveted together.
- Fitted to the bike or popped in your bag or back pocket, the folded lock and case only takes up 18 x 5 x 3cm (approx 7 x 2 x 1 inch) of space.
- Pull the lock out of its case and it opens up to offer up to 80cm reach.
- Each link is 14cm long x 2cm wide x 6mm thick.
- High-security hardened steel pick-resistant locking mechanism.
- The lock folds into its own compact case, which can be mounted to bottle cage bosses or strapped onto the frame.
- Being made by Abus, Europe's Number One lock manufacturer, you can be confident that security is not compromised on the altar of miniaturisation.
'The foldable Bordo U-Grip lock offers ideal combination of security, weight and transport size. It uses a unique link construction to offer maximum flexibility when fastening your bike to a lamppost or railings. The clever design allows the Bordo to fold right up into its own compact frame mountable case. The new U-Grip version introduces 5 exciting new colors to the range. Comes with the Abus premium cylinder which is highly picking resistant.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|