- Stealth soles for grip
- Legendary street/mountain bike shoes
- Everyday great looks
|Dark Grey/Orange||10||£65.00||In Stock|
|Dark Grey/Orange||11||£65.00||In Stock|
|Dark Grey/Orange||9||£65.00||In Stock|
The Spitfire combines the unique grip of a 5TEN Stealth Marathon Micro-Dotty rubber sole for riding with everyday great looks.
- The world's stickiest Stealth soles keep feet in place, no cleat required.
Stealth soles keep your feet planted on the pedals in conditions where harder soles might slip.
- Micro-Dotty tread.
- Casual, low-profile design.
- One-piece moulded cupsole.
- Split-grain leather upper.
- Lace closure.
- Note, this is one of the few cycling shoes we stock that won't take cleats.
- Manufacturer's published weight: 370g each (Size 9 US).
'Designed for maximum comfort and durability, the Spitfire is an all-around shoe that provides the grip of Stealth rubber in everyday life. The Spitfire features one-piece molded cupsole with an internal EVA midsole for cushion and comfort. Our non-marking Marathon™ rubber and our unique Micro-Dotty™ tread will keep your footing sure on the bike, skateboard or sidewalk.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|