5TEN Impact Low '16
- 5TEN Impact Low Shoes
- Latest version of legendary mountain bike shoe
- Stealth S1 rubber sole
|Black/Blue||09||Our Price £74.99 RRP £100.00||In Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
|Black/Blue||10||Our Price £74.99 RRP £100.00||Low Stock (2 To 3 Days)|
5TEN Impact Low Shoes
The 5TEN Impact Low is a seriously burly cycling shoe that has made a huge impact in mountain biking circles. Optimised for mountain biking the 5TEN Impact Low readily crosses over for street riding.
5TEN Impact Low shoes work particularly well with flatty pedals with grip pins. Five Ten's trademark Stealth Rubber sole ensures these shoes won't slip off so you're far less likely to suffer the painful experience of bashing your shins against the pedals.
- Stealth S1 rubber soles.
- The Stealth rubber soles continue up the sides of the shoes for maximum foot protection and weather resistance.
- The uppers are mostly breathable leather with a mesh panel above the toes for extra breathability.
- Stiffer soled than regular DX-style BMX shoes for pedalling efficiency.
- Note, this is one of the few cycling shoes we stock that has no provision for fitting cleats.
- The 5Ten Impact Low shoe is so named to differentiate it from the 5Ten Impact High boot.
- 1,176g - based on weighing a pair of 5TEN Impact Low shoes, size 43 at Bike Co-op HQ in March 2016.
Five Ten made their name in climbing circles with their super-tacky Stealth rubber soles, famed for adhering to rocks that lesser soles (not to mention souls) might slip off. This adhesion matched with its shock absorption and longevity makes the Stealth sole a perfect partner for flatty pedals. Leather uppers and a slingshot heel, which 'locks' the foot in place, help ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
5TEN Impact Low Shoes
'The original Impact is the most popular and versatile shoe in mountain biking history. With a Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole, the Impact Low is burly and durable without sacrificing stickiness or pedal contact. A slingshot heel for a secure fit, compression molded midsole for extra support and a stitched and reinforced toe cap for protection from the hazards of the trail make the Impact Low one of the most comfortable and protective shoes available. Its leather upper contains a mesh tongue and side panels for increased breathability making the Impact Low an ideal shoe for any environment.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|