5TEN Freerider Contact
- 5TEN Freerider Contact Shoe
- Lightest weight 5TEN Freerider shoe
- Features a semi-slick version of the Stealth sole
|Dark Grey/Orange||08||Our Price £99.00 RRP £110.00||To be Ordered|
|Dark Grey/Orange||09||Our Price £99.00 RRP £110.00||In Stock|
|Dark Grey/Orange||10||Our Price £99.00 RRP £110.00||In Stock|
5TEN Freerider Contact
Very easy to get on with, on or off the bike, Contact shoes are the lightest weight in the 5TEN Freerider range.
The 5TEN Freerider Contact Shoe features a semi-slick Mi6 version of their trademark sticky Stealth rubber sole.
First thing you notice about the 5TEN Freerider Contact Shoe is the lack of lugs on the sole - such is 5TEN's faith in their Stealth Mi6 sole. While the sole has familiar 5TEN 'sucker dots' at the toe and heel, the mid section - the pedal contact zone - is completely smooth. That way, there is nothing to compromising adhesion between the soles and the pedal pins and nothing to get in the way if you ever need to 'unhook' to change your foot position.
- The Stealth Mi6 sole is renowned for offering fantastic grip when ridden with flat pedals.
- The Stealth sole delivers the power transfer and the non-slip safety benefits of a shoe that remains in the optimum position (usually with the ball of the foot over the pedal spindle) without requiring any clip or cleat to bind the foot into place.
- Stealth Mi6 rubber outsoles offer the highest-traction for secure grip whether you're stepping on to the pedals or slippy rocks.
- The sole's Stealth Mi6 rubber wrap extends up the front of the shoe where the sole is stitched to the waterproof synthetic uppers.
- Low-profile, performance fit
- The top of the uppers are a fast-drying mesh.
- The toebox is reinforced rubber and roomy.
- The shoe's lightly cushioned ankle, heel and tongue help protect against impact.
- Full lace-up closure.
- This lighter weight 5TEN might just be the perfect shoe for all-day mountain biking be it all-mountain, downhilling or XC.
- The 5TEN Freerider Contact Shoe could easily double as a durable commuter shoe - especially with their orange flashes on the sides of the soles.
- 796g (we weighed a pair in size 43).
'The Freerider Contact features our innovative and treadless Contact Outsole under the ball of the foot allowing for quick, on-the-fly adjustments without lug interference. The stiff midsole and added toe protection keep your feet safe and supported for all-day riding. The abrasion resistant textile and synthetic upper shaves weight making the Freerider Contact the lightest Freerider in the line.'
Our suppliers reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Edinburgh Bicycle Cooperative will do all it can to maintain prices and specifications on this web site, however we do reserve the right to change specifications and prices without notice. Similarly, despite the wonders of modern computers, it is realistic to expect the colour of any item bought to differ subtly from the image online.
|No reviews yet||Submit a review|
|No Q & A's yet||Ask a question|