UK Delivery Info
After selecting the goods you wish to buy in your shopping cart, just follow the instructions as they appear on screen. Easy!
- 0845 257 0808 or 0131 331 5010
- Email us: email@example.com
|To: UK mainland||Service||Cost||Notes|
|Accessories & Clothing
Including Gift Vouchers
|1st class Recorded Royal Mail||Free if your order is over £20, or £3.50 if your order is under £20||From the time of dispatch, this service usually takes up to 3 working days. We will endeavour to keep you informed of the progress of your order via email. Orders over 2kg or containing larger items will be sent by courier, we will notify you via email of the delivery method.|
|Next Day Delivery||£8||Your order must be placed before 12.00 to be eligible for this service. This is specifically a Next Working Day service. We will call you if there are any concerns with your order, or email you to confirm successful dispatch.|
|Weekday AM delivery||£10||We will email you with a delivery date and an online tracking link. Delivery is between 08.00 and 12.00. Phone 0845 257 0808 or 0131 331 5010 for details.|
|Saturday delivery||£15||Your order will be delivered between 08.00 and 17.00. Your order must be placed by 12.00 on Friday to be eligible for this service.|
|Bicycles, trailer bikes and luggage trailers
Find out more on bike delivery.
|Standard delivery||Free||We will drop you an email to confirm the date of delivery.|
|Weekday AM||£20||We will email you with a delivery date ASAP. Delivery is between 08.00 and 12.00|
|Saturday||£30||Your order will be delivered between 08.00 and 18.00 – we will email you with a delivery date ASAP.|
When you order a bicycle from us, we take great care fully assembling it to our usual high standards. Two qualified mechanics have built, and where necessary, customised it to your requirements, ensuring that it arrives with you in prime condition.
This skilled job should not be rushed. This means that a few days may elapse between us receiving your order and actually dispatching the bicycle from our warehouse near Edinburgh.
For dispatch purposes we have to partially disassemble your bicycle. This disassembly involves the removal of the pedals and turning the bars in-line with the frame in order to package it into a large (recycleable) cardboard box.
Before use, it is important that you follow the simple instructions included with the bike (a small FREE tool kit is included to help you with this final assembly). If you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 257 0808 or 0131 331 5010.
Naturally, we will keep you informed by email regarding your order’s expected delivery date.
Collect In Store
If you don’t want to wait or wait in for your goods we are pleased to offer ‘collect in store’. Order online and collect the items in your nearest shop using the following 6 easy steps:
Select all items and proceed to checkout.
Choose ‘Collect in Store’
Choose your nearest store.
Enter your email address, payment and contact details. We will charge your card 20% deposit to secure the goods.
The goods will be processed in our central warehouse and dispatched to your local branch as soon as possible. Our aim is to have your goods ready for collection within three days of receiving the order.
On receipt of a text from us, proceed to your local store to collect the goods. You will need proof of order and id. The balance of the transaction will be taken from your card at the point of collection.
When you order a bicycle from us, it has to be assembled, tuned and test ridden by a trained mechanic in readiness for collection.
This means a few days may elapse between us receiving your order and the bike being available for collection. We will notify you of the appropriate collection date and time.
- Goods are processed at our central warehouse location and may need to be moved from another branch. We will inform you via text when the goods are available for collection in store. We aim to deliver the goods to your local store as soon as possible.
- Collect in store orders are held aside for 10 days unless otherwise instructed.
- The balance should be paid at the collection point using the same card that the order was placed with.
- If you fail to collect or decide not to proceed with your order, the goods will be returned to the Online Department and the deposit refunded to your card.
- Should you have any queries, please call 0845 257 0808 or 0131 331 5010 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Accessories and Clothing, including Gift Vouchers||To UK Islands and Offshore.Exception: the Channel Islands.||1st class Recorded Royal Mail||Free if your order is over £20, or £3.50 if your order is under £20|
|Channel Islands||1st class Royal Mail for orders under 2kgs||£5||If your order is oversize or overweight, we will compile your order and weigh it, then get the best value quote from our courier. We will drop you an email with the revised cost for you to okay if you wish to proceed.You will not be charged VAT on any order to the Channel Islands.|
|Overseas – Western Europe||1st class Royal Mail for orders under 2kgs||£5||If your order is oversize or overweight, we will compile your order and weigh it, then get the best value quote from our courier. We will drop you an email with the revised cost for you to okay if you wish to proceed.|
|Overseas‚ Rest of the World||1st class Royal Mail for orders under 2kgs||£14||If your order is oversize or overweight, we will compile your order and weigh it, then get the best value quote from our courier. We will drop you an email with the revised cost for you to okay if you wish to proceed.|
|Bicycles, trailer bikes and luggage trailers||UK Islands and Northern Ireland||2-4 days||£20|
|Channel Islands. Isle of Man and Eire||2-4 days||£35|
|Any International address||Quotation available on request, please call
Returns and Exchanges
We aim to provide you with the best product via the best service we possibly can. If, for whatever reason, you have changed your mind or are dissatisfied we will look to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
If the item purchased is not quite as expected you should contact us as soon as possible in-store, on the phone (0845 257 0808 / 0131 331 5010) or via email (email@example.com).
If you wish to exchange a non faulty item purchased online, for any reason, the quickest way to do so is to place a new order for the item you want and return the other item for a refund. We will charge your card for the exchanged item and refund your card on receipt of the returned item.
We can only exchange or refund items purchased at Edinburgh Bicycle but you may return any item to any branch of Edinburgh Bicycle or to our Online Department. A returns form can be downloaded here or requested from our Online Department on the phone (0845 257 0808 / 0131 331 5010) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It is best to complete the returns form and return it with the unwanted item for refunding.
If you wish to exchange a non faulty item purchased from one of our stores, for any reason, the quickest way to do so is to contact the store or our Online department.
Edinburgh Bicycle does not set a time constraint to return or exchange an item where you have changed your mind and the item has not been used or fitted.
Returning or exchanging accessories & clothing –
- Please contact us as soon as possible in-store, on the phone (0845 257 0808 / 0131 331 5010) or via email (email@example.com).
- If you wish to exchange an item for any reason the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the item you want and return the other item for a refund.
- When returning an item by post, download or contact us for a copy of our returns form.
- Returned items must, of course, be sellable / resellable condition, in their original packaging and with their original tags and must not be fitted or used.
- Items which we cannot return:
- When returning an item by post, you should enclose the following with your return package:
- Your original proof of purchase.
- A completed returns form.
- When returning an item by post, we recommend you obtain proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Please wrap your items securely and safely to avoid any damage in transit.
- Refunds and/or exchanges will be issued once the products have been received and inspected by us.
- Refunds can only be issued on to the card with which the goods were originally bought. For security reasons we do not keep your card details on file and may need to contact you for more information. Please provide up-to-date contact details.
Returning faulty accessories & clothing –
All our products come with a full warranty which covers manufacturing faults and defects. If you feel an item has developed a fault or could be covered by warranty you should contact us immediately. We will need to arrange to inspect the item:
Received the wrong accessories & clothing item –
We work really hard to ensure you receive your order and are delighted with the product and the service. We are human and occasionally we can make mistakes. If you have received the incorrect item please contact us immediately:
Returning a bike –
Our aim is to keep you on the road as long as possible and as safe as possible. Bikes are a bit big, bulky and difficult to ship! If you have a problem with your new bike please contact us immediately to discuss the options:
The above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.